Non-Collapsable Side Mirrors

I am the OP. I am an American living in Germany. I have anAmerican specs '02 Focus SE Wagon. The mirrors are non-collapsable, unheated. However, I have collapsed them a few times. That is the problem ;-). Thanks for the interesting thread, folks!

Reply to
LMO

Mine have the electric heating (activated with the rear screen heating element) and electric adjustment (little joystick type affair on the drivers side door) I do like the electric folding mirrors that are becoming more popular these days the Focus mirrors do appear to be quite wide and easily broken

Reply to
Andy Lee