Radio Problem

Hello,

Car is a 1999 Focus 2.0 with a EON 5000 radio and disc changer unit under the seat. Today it started flashing randomly and switched itself off. Turned it back on and it seemed ok, then tonight it happened again and took 3 or 4 attempst to get it back to life. There is no info in the LCD when it flashes, and no other apparent electrical problems, everything works fine.

Any ideas? Thanks, and no spooky or Halloween stuff please!

John.

Reply to
John Glover

John

I have a similar problem, not sure if its the same. But you can touch the removable panel and it turns off, sometimes you dont need to even touch it. I'm going to ask for a warranty replacement next service. I think it must be poor quality. But I'm generaly happy with the car

Let me know if you got any other ideas back

Cheers

Reply to
Robin Smith