Radio removal

Hi,

I want to fit a CD Changer to my car which has the new style 6000CD single slot CD payer with the centre rotary volume control. It has the four horizontal slots for inserting the removal keys.

The problem is that I have bought some extraction keys for the radio, but the thing refuses to come out. I don't want to force / prise it in case I damage anything.

How do the clips work on this radio, do they hook on to the dash at the top and bottom, or at the sides?

Any suggestions as to how to get the thing out the dash without damaging it would be appreciated.

Reply to
Graham Taynton

JEODELL