Rear shock absorbers

What life expectance do we have for rear shock absorbers on the Focus. My rear wheels has begun to bounce and jump sideways at small bumps, but there seem to be ample damping at largeer bumps. The car has done 120,000 km. /per

Reply to
per

Mine are good as new at 95,000 km.

Reply to
Dave Gower

My wagon's rear shocks lasted about 60,000 km, until a pothole took one of them out :(

Rob

BTW, you'll laugh when you see one - they're puny.

Reply to
Basic Wedge