Replacing the radio

Is replacing the radio in a 2001 Focus difficult? I am picking up a replacement radio (with CD player) and will be replacing the damaged radio as soon as possible. Do I need any special tools or anything else to complete the job?

Thanks for your advice and suggestions.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Osborn

Check out the link below it is a how-to:

You do need tools, they are cheap however and available at any local auto supply store.

Reply to
barreling_NJ