Dark Radio

On my way home tonight part of my radio's buttons went dark. I have a 1999 Silverado with a Delco AM/FM CD player. Is it difficult to replace bulbs in the radio? And are there bulbs in the radio or is there LED's or something else in there?

Thanks Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

Better than half the time when I lose dash lights, they're still working, the plug just wiggled loose and is hanging down behind the dash.

Reply to
Cricket

and buy a new stereo

Reply to