UK 01 Focus 1.6: Retrofit of cruise control

I've seen there are a number of ways and kits that can be used to do this on the web. Can anyone recommend best kits to use... and if my model has a wiring harness or anything there already that would make it easier

Thanks

Reply to
Robin Smith

I used

when I put one on my Pugabout 6 years ago. It has been faultless. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin