Latest Ford Focus Forum

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thank you Alan
I will be looking into this shortly or maybe later. I have 3 motorcycles and the Focus doesn't get much use during the summer Thanks again.
13 years ago 1

Speedometer ford focus 2001 1.4 zetec se
speedometer of my ford focus 1,4 ZETEC SE 2001 gasoline sometimes stops working, goes for zero during some seconds,and odometer stops working to, later return to work again, someone knows what it...
13 years ago 9

diesel
whats are the differences between the pre 2004 tdci engine and the later version ? ( this question directed to Non US readers !) according to wikipedia: There are two 1.8 TDCI Diesel engines in ...
13 years ago

power windows
2001 focus 4door: Would like know how to remove door panel so I can change power window switch...looks like there is a small panel that houses the window switch, maybe only need to remove this pane...
13 years ago

Air blower question ford focus 2001 model
Hi I have a fault with my air blower, It only works on position 4, position 1,2 and 3 does not work. I read somewhere that there could be a fault with the thermal fuse on the blower motor. Can any...
13 years ago 9

2003- Torque of Rear Brake Drum Spindle Nut?
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew the torque of the rear brake drum spindle nut. I've ordered the manual, but it won't ship for another week or so and we'd really like to get it back on the roa...
13 years ago 2

Re: Don't understand Ford...
In alt.autos.ford.focus SimonLW : Strange over here (Germany) and possibly the rest of Europe, there is a Focus ST with 2.5l 5 cylinder engine, 225 Hp (iirc) but you don't get it as wagon! The new ...
13 years ago 4

2000 focus se stalling out
Has any one out there experienced the focus working perfectly fine and then all of a sudden sputter into a stall? This is happening with mine, first time about a year ago about 100 kms into a 250 k...
13 years ago 3

2002 Ford Focus Battery Light Problem
Gere is the problem that just started to happen. Have a 2002 2.0L Focus wagon, and the battery light started to come on. So I got it tested and it turned out the battery was not supplying enough p...
13 years ago 1

engine noise 2003 focus
hello folks, i have recently bought a pre-owned ford focus automatic 2003 SE sports. I have noticed that when the rpm goes beyond 2000 or car speed beyond 80 KM/H engine makes some weird whirring n...
13 years ago 2

Waterlogged Reverse Light - why?
Hi all, any idea why my Focus MkII's reverse light would get full of water twice now, thus blowing the bulb?
13 years ago

Best load lugger? C-Max or Focus Estate
I 'm looking to upgrade my Focus hatchback to something with a bit more load carrying capacity. Which is the better on this score - C-Max or Focus Estate? Many thanks
13 years ago 8

non standard wiper blades
Just fitted new wiper blades, but I notice that the drivers side / windscreen one doesn't have the aerofoil blade on it - does anybody know what effect this is likely to have? I am sure Mr Ford wou...
13 years ago 3

2000 Focus Front End noise
I have a 2000 Ford Focus LX with 64000 miles. Lately I have be hearing and feeling a thump/click when the car is cold coming from the front end. It sounds like it's coming from the passenger side ...
13 years ago