1966 Ford F150 body parts for sale

I am parting out a 1966 ford 1/2 ton pickup truck Very good short, wide bed. One small dent very little rust. Good tail lights and tail gate. Very good front clip with perfect hood and grill. Passanger fender has small amount of rust. Good doors with all hardware and glass, some surface rust no dents. Front and rear bumpers, no dents. Have some interior parts but I used the floor and firewall. This truck was really to good to part out but I needed the chassis and running gears for a 39 chrysler stock car conversion. Could make a real good deal if you take it all. Located at Jefferson City, Missouri. You would have to pick up I can't deliver.

Reply to
The Pointers