Truck parts for sale

I've had several Chevys and I've loved them but I've gotten out of the need for trucks so I'm selling mine. One's a '93 with 430,000 miles on er,

2500HD 6.5 turbo ex cab 2 wheel drive with front end damage but she runs good. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Another is a parts truck, a '93 GMC all exactly the same as the first, but it's a 4x4 and has 160,000 miles. It's a parts truck because the engine is blown, also a diesel. It has all good glass, and the cab, interior and doors are good. The whole front clip, bed, and tailgate are damaged. All the stuff underneath is fine including the 4L80E automatic. I will sell one part at a time, or the whole truck. Another is an '83 Blazer heavy half (6 lug 16" wheels) with no engine at all and a 700R4 that only has 1st and 3rd gears but all the rest of the 4x4 drive train is good. The wheels are custom alloys and have brand new tires on them. One set of 8 lug wheels on the other truck is also custom alloy. All three vehicles have heavy duty slide-in receivers, and one '93 has a chrome brush guard and a very nice Kenwood stereo cd changer with a JBL amp and MTX speakers. Make an offer on anything you want.

All the best to everyone,

Alden

Reply to
The Man of Steel