1994 F250 HELP!

Hi,

I am 16 years old and am looking at a 1994 F250 with 128,000 miles for sale and am thinking about buying it. The only problem is that it is 2WD, I was just wondering if the truck would have rear or front wheel drive? I live in Michigan and this year we had tons of snow and I nee something that won't get stuck in the snow. I was told not to buy a truck with rear wheel drive because they can get stuck very easily when there is a lot of snow on the ground. Would it just be wise to keep looking and get a 4x4, or will the 2WD work fine? The truck is in great condition, it there is no rust, and it has a clean interior. It was owned by a Landscaping Company.

Thanks, Kris

(P.S. The truck it $3500, the best deal I have found so far.)

Reply to
Kris Osborn

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:20:33 +0000, Kris Osborn rearranged some electrons to say:

It is most definitely rear wheel drive.

Reply to
david

If it has a maintained and properly functioning limited slip diff, all the better. Now you could do what I did when I was a kid your age growing up in NW Pennsylvania- I would install chains on a 66 F100 w/open diff.

As my Dad would say -if you need a 4x4 -there's too much snow and just stay off the roads;-)

Reply to
dadomaker