1994 ford F-350 crew cab *460 FI * C6 auto trans * 2 wheel dr * transmisson problems need knowledgeable advice

my 1994 f-350 is really slamming into gear, now it seems more slipping than anything else. Other than an out right trans replacement - which I am prepared to udertake if needed could any valves or computer have gone HAYWIRE or OUT OF SINK ?

What is going rate for used transmisson that will work. anyone know swap dates that will interchange ? 91-? I have already tried a tranny flush. but got a gut feelin that a valve has gone bad or plugged ? Anyone else been down this road ? thank you casca1

Reply to
casca