1997 Aerostar door regulator??

My window has started rolling up crooked and getting stuck. I think it is most likely a door regulator. Any idea where to get a quality MANUAL driver's door regulator? The dealership wants $126.

sidenote: A little disturbing that a vehicle with only 33k miles has a worn window regulator...

Reply to
TopPoster

Have you stopped by a auto glass place? It might be just a simple adjustment of the glass or a guide.

Reply to
Roy Brown

No, did not think a glass shop would do that type of work without replacing the glass...good point, I'll try some. Thanks.

Reply to
TopPoster