2000 Ford Explorer: where is fuel pump?

My buddy cannot find his fuel pump. How can we test it? spark at the cylinder but no fuel. Aslso the fuel filter. thanks

Electric in the fuel tank? Check the owner's manual as to how to reset it.

Also check the fuses and relay. I've seen way too many blown relays (as many bad relays as bad pumps, I'd venture a guess...)

Site Timeline