90 E-350 460 EFI EGR location

I have a 1990 Ford E-350 Tioga motorhome that has a 460 EFI. My check engine light flashes briefly every few days but the engine is running fine. Is there an EGR valve on this unit and where would I look to find it. My experience with this light and other engines is often that the valve or the port is semi-clogged with carbon. Thanks for any advise.

WJW

Reply to
WJW

A better route would be to read the codes and see exactly what is wrong.

Reply to
bomar