94 F-250 Front Camber question

Whatever pal, At least I've owned them so I know my observations are true.

Your hatred for the TTB seems to go much deeper than any sane person I've ever met. Maybe a guy driving a TTB equipped truck kicked sand in your face at the beach and/or stole your wife. Whatever, nobody really cares.

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

Awww, that's just sad......

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead

Let get this straight, you have to be insane to hate a TTB??? Yeah right. I think it may be the other way around because who could love a front end the eats tires and has stabilty issues and can really get "loose" in the steering when a bit worn. You are kidding yourself if you think it is great design and set very low standards for the front ends in your 4x4's. Worst front end ever devised for a 4x4 truck. The only thing good about it was that it was based on a D44 axle but what they did with that axle is a tragidy.

-----------------

TheSnoMan

Obviously your reading and comprehension skills are affected by your TTB hatred too. Reread everything I've said and then get back to me when you understand it. (I'm not holding my breath.)

Matt

99 V-10 Super Duty, Super Cab 4x4
Reply to
Matt Mead