2005 F-150: Pedals, seat won't stay where I set them

Every time I get in the truck, I find the pedals and seat have moved from where I last set them! WTF? How do I get them to stay where I
want them?
When you stick the key in the ignition, and start the truck, do they go back to where you want them?
Our Explorer has a feature that moves the seat and the pedals every time we park the truck in order to let you get out and get back in easier. As soon as the truck is started, they return to where they were before.
It can be turned off, if you don't want to use it.
Spdloader

Don't let your wife ( or girlfriend, or daughter) drive your truck! :-)
--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

Site Timeline