95 Ford Bronco 4X4

I need a right front wheel rotor.

I was thinking of going to a 'pick & pull' but no one seems to have a 95 Bronco 4X4.

Are there other models/years of rotors that I could use instead?

Thanks.

Reply to
Zeitsev

why not just do it right and get a new one? Or two? You can buy the rotors without the hub and they don't cost all that much.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I guess because I'm a tightwad and always look for a deal. With a wife and

16 yr old daughter who have absolutely no concept of saving money I tend to overcompensate. :o)

After I made the post I surfed some sites and found out they only cost about $60 bucks/ea. I'll probably go that route.

Can I reuse the seals and inner/outer bearings?

Thanks.

Reply to
Zeitsev

Only if you want to have problems. Never reuse seals..bearings..well maybe you can, but why? These parts aren't expensive, replace them all at once and be done with it for a long time.

Reply to
Mikey S.

Well, I can't find a place that has the rotor w/the hub built onto it. Maybe I should go back to my original question again about interchangable parts.

Reply to
Zeitsev

If your hubs are still good then just buy the rotors. The studs can be drifted out of the rotor/hub quite easily and it's a lot cheaper than buying the whole unit.

Reply to
Sti©ky

I've been down this road with my '93. If i ever have to replace the rotors again, which is a strong possibility, I'm considering buying rotors AND hubs. This is much easier than taking the old rotors and hubs along with new rotors to a machine shop to have the anti-lock brake rings R&R'd. For me, it was a pain in the rear. Might not be for you. You save money by buying just the rotors, but, then you got to pay a machine shop to R&R the rings. This will save you some money, but, in the end, you need to decide what makes your life easier.

NES

Reply to
NES