97 explorer

I've replaced the Alternator and battery and my battery light stays on and the volt meter is reading low volts. any ideas of what the problem could be?

Reply to
jaymesheppard

fordtech via CarKB.com

LOL, thats where i messed up once. Sorry, made me chuckle. damn batt. caps, almost as funny as when the boss sent me to the parts store for a 72 volkswagon beatle radiator! The guys at the counter couldnt stop laughing! I didnt know they were air cooled :-(

Reply to
djdave