`97 F-150 4X4 transfer case diagram

All

Am looking for a copy of the transfer case diagram (similar to what the dealer has) for my `97 F-150. Truck is a 4.6L, 5 Sp, manual lever (vacuum operated) 4X4 system. Auto locking hubs...:-(. They told me something about needing a "gear kit" and a new "vacuum pump", but I'd like to do the work myself.

Other helpful info is that a "shear pin" has broken off and my "forks?" are damaged. The discussion was all crystal clear to me looking at a diagram at the dealership, but they wouldn't let me have a copy of the system diagram.

Thanks in advance!

Jordan Murphy `98 Windstar `97 F-150

Reply to
Jordan Murphy

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 04:25:36 +0000, Jordan Murphy rearranged some electrons to form:

Find another dealer, they don't know what they're talking about.

Reply to
David M