97 Jetta Exhaust Diagram

I Have a 97 jetta trek w/ 2.0l engine and am looking for a exhaust system diagram so i can order parts for it. The Problem with this car is that it appears to be equipted with california emissions and all the local dealers, and parts outlets (i am in Vermont) can not figure out how to order parts for it. I discovered this after trying to get replacement radiator hoses and kept getting the wrong ones even though i stated the number of takeoffs on the hoses and kept getting the wrong replacement. The Exhaust has a similar problem so i need to be armed with the correct information and a diagram so i can show these people a picture instead of repeated wrong parts costing me time and shipping and restocking fees... thanks in advance...

Reply to
PJH

One word................RETROFIT! You local VW dealers should be able to order you what you need if your system is in fact different. It is not a Canadian model right?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1