Advice on 98 Ranger tune up

I have a 98 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 auto, with 130,000 miles and its running great. No major problems and its about time to get a 30,000 mile service on the vehicle. Its been serviced at 60K and 100K miles.

What do you recommend on this vehicle to keep it going past its prime?

I'm thinking Transmission flush, fuel filter. I'd like to keep this vehicle going as long as possible.

David Plano Texas

email: dthawk at verizon . net

Reply to
David Hawkins