Air-Lift Airbags

Any one install Air-Lift brand airbags in a F250 SuperDuty? Suggestions/Problems/Solutions?

Thanks

Reply to
John Silcox

Had it done on my Excursion with gauge/electric compressor control at the dash. It took the installer a couple of times to get the lines hooked up in the correct way, but that was 2 years / 60,000 miles ago and I haven't had a problem since.

Very convenient and, in my opinion, a much better solution than the other alternatives of increased leafs or booster springs. I'd do it again, but it should have been on the vehicle from the factory as my truck really did squat more than it should.

Planocat

Reply to
PLANOCAT