Best Rated threads in Ford Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Ranger-How do i tell if 2 or 4 wheel ABS?
Hi all I went to the parts store to get some new rotors for my 02 Ranger and the guy asked me if it's 2 or 4 wheel ABS and needless to say my jaw dropped and I went uhhhh. Is there an easy way to tell...
6
6

Adjusting fuel air mixture - fuel injected ranger
I've got an 88 ford ranger, 6-cyl. with fuel injection and it seems to be running very rich. does anyone know how to adjust the fuel air mixture or know of any webpage that describes how to do this?...
5
5