Cant plow w/o a starter...plz help

I have a 1977 Ford F7003 13 ton Dump truck with an 8' plow. All is great and ready for winter except....it does not have a starter. The parts guys all tell me if I tell them the engine they can get me a starter. It is not on the registration or title but there must have been only so many engines for this configuration (see previous data). I have been spending every night on the Inet and not finding any thing.

You folks are my last hope...thanks in advance.

Steve

Reply to
sblaber

Correction: 1977 Ford F700E 13 ton Dump truck with an 8' plow

Reply to
sblaber