need help with ford remote starter for a windstar 2002

hi there all

i have a windstart 2002 LX that came with a remote starter from Ford , last month, the remote starter work fine , but then last week it started to do the cycle and did'nt start on the first start , sometimes it work on the second time or third , but now it does all the cycle and when it is time to start the engine , nothing , i can try it a couple of time and still nothing , always all the cycle but no running of the engine .

and if i start it with the key it is going on the first time , so i know my starter is good , so i think it is a relay or a contact some where , can some one tell me where to look for .

or can it be the anti-theif system what shopuld i look for

Thank's in advance for all your trouble , and sorry about my english i am frenc speeking from Quebec

PS : if it is not to much to ask please e-mail at the same time to me , because i dont always have acces to the news group

patrice

snipped-for-privacy@hybride.com

Reply to
pat

How's the battery in the remote?

Doug

Reply to
Doug

the batterie is new , and the lock unlock of the dorr is ok , even the panic alarm is working find , when i try to remote start the procedure is running , but when it is time to run the engine , notthing , so it must be a relay or a wire , do you know where to look

pat

Doug wrote:

Reply to
pat