Cargo Lights 2003 F150

Other than removing the bulbs, is there any way to keep the rear cargo light off when I open the doors? Also, It stays on a long time after I get out and close the doors. I only want it to come on when I turn the interior lights on. Thanks Joe

Reply to
jg

  1. Figure out a way to reprogram the GEM module to do your bidding.
  2. Cut the wires and install a switch.
Reply to
bomar