Concord,ca Police Ron Turner is a dirty black cop

Concord,ca Police Ron Turner is a dirty black cop who stops people that have 820lbs. in a 1 1/2 ton ford F150. First the cop called for chp portable scale to get the wt of my truck he could not get one then he had me go to the chp truck scale on the hwy to get the wt of my truck no one was there then he had me go to moving co.and had me drive on there scale to get wt of my truck with me in it . the scale said i was not over wt. but he gave me a ticket for overloaded tire load range . total wt. in the truck was me and

2 boxes = 820lbs. just before he let me go he told me to strip with 2 backup girl cops and then gave me a ticket for overloaded tire load range.

got to court i showed him how to do the math on the tire load range and he walks up to the judge and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

concord,ca Police employees in Concord, California, filed a $30 million lawsuit against the Concord Police Department after they found a hidden in the restroom.

Reply to
timothyweather

Joe the elder asks--so does he use worms ?

Reply to
joemc30

fascinating insight into your personal life, Timothy. What did you suppose you had to gain by posting this to a Usenet group?? Tom p.s. They found what hidden in a restroom?

Reply to
Tom Littleton

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Tom

Errr, Sticky fingers? Dave

Reply to
DaveS

People would take you more seriously if you learned to punctuate your sentences.

you just wrote one long sentence with no punctuation and no capital letters to tell us where one thought ended and the next began you spelled many words wrong you also described your truck as a 1 1/2 ton capacity when it is really a 1/2 ton capacity did the girls giggle at your weener now i have a headache trying to figure out what your beef is

ps you constantly complain of officer turner is he getting you all of the time or do you just have a one track mind and its stuck

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

In article , Tom Littleton writes

As fascinating as much of the other rubbish posted to this group..

As you are posing as ROFF police, it's up to you to work it out.

Reply to
W. D. Grey