Cost of replacing a head on F150 4.2 v6

Hello All:

Back in April I posted my f150 problem and got a lot of good advise here.

I decided to sell the truck. People who have approached me are asking how much it would cost to replace the cracked head. I found out that an engine is around $1300 plus shipping to california.

However, I have not been able to find out what just an engine head costs.

Also, how many hours would it cost to replace the head?

Thanks

Deguza

Reply to
Kompu Kid