Could someone identify this thing?

I keep getting asked, but I don't really know what this thing is, or is for. I've only owned the truck for a week and the owners manual says nothing about it.

(45k)

Thanks.

Reply to
Charles B. Summers

coin holder

Reply to
johanb

Yep, a coin holder. On my FX4 that is where they put the Electronic Shift on the fly. It also has a power line there that can be used for other things. A lot of people are putting gauges or clocks there.

Reply to
Marlin Singer

yeah! There should be another recall from Ford on this, every time I put two quarters in them slots the make to most horrible rattle.....

LOL

Reply to
Joe G

Ejector seat button! It's my turn to be the one in the crowd today. :o)

RJ in WV

Reply to
RJ in WV

Thanks everyone for the info....