Ecoboost v6 any good?

Never owned a Ford but am leaning that way. I test drove an Ecoboost twin turbo V6 yesterday in a new F150, was told it can out haul and outrun the v8 with better gas mileage. Any opinions on this?

-gj

Reply to
gemjack

My sister replaced her F150 with the 5.4 in it that she uses for hauling horses with an F150 with that engine. She gets slightly better gas mileage, still nothing to brag about, and said it seems peppier then the old truck with the V8.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher