econoline door rattle

The front passenger door on my 1999 econoline E150 was set back on track after the wind blew it too far open. Since the work done at an authorized ford dealer, there has been a rattle from around the hinges on the right door. It almost sounds as if the right plastic panel is at fault. I took the panel off and still hear the rattle. The rattle was not present before the repair. Any suggestions? Thanx, Lisa.

Reply to
VEGGIEPETA