electrical problem update

First thanks to those who offered ideas, but those had already been checked. When this occured we had just gone through 2 weeks plus of vey cold weathere ( near 0) than a foot of snow on tuesday, problem developed on Thursday. Truck lives outside, yesterday temp. got over 40 and everything is working. I'm sure there is still a problem but I'm still at a loss as to where to look.

Ilene

Reply to
ILENE McCOY