exhaust gasket

Hello group, I have a 1999 F 250 SD with a 5.4 L engine 4 X4. The exhaust manifold gasket needs replaced on the passenger side. The back two studs are all ready broken off flush with the manifold. Any hints on this operation as the best way to get this done ? I have not worked with alum. heads before, do the studs stick as with steel ? Any and all help will be appreciated. I think if I take the inner fender and tire off I can get to them OK ?? Thanks, Terry in Ohio

Reply to
Terry Jenkins