2003 Expedition EB, 4x4 transmission cooler

Greetings--

Does anyone know if the 2003 Expedition EB with the 5.4L, 4x4, 3.73 gears and towing package (I think they all come with the towing hitch and wire harness) has the tranny oil cooler installed from the factory? I'm considering buying one and I will tow a 5500 lb trailer with it. The specs at the Ford web site do not mention anything about a tranny cooler in the tow section. However, the 2004 Expedition has a towing package that indicates a tranny cooler is included.

Thanks in advance, Jim

Reply to
Jim K.