f250 valves

hi, we resently purcased a f250. Someone told us that the valves are burned, but instead if the truck is running on lpg we don't have any problems. If the truck is running on normal gas (benzine) we hear loud bang's, the engine doesn't run smooth, we have wikked sjimmy's etc. Is anyone able to give this truck a decent chek up for a reasonable price, so that we know what is wrong with this truck.

please send e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@pandora.be surrounding Antwerp - Belgium.

Reply to
Desmond Huych