Flex plate / flywheel fix / What else can I fix while I'm under there ?

My 83 f-100 needs a flexplate replacemnet which means dropping the tranny. What else should I plan to replace while its all tore down ? Seals ? Gaskets ? Anything ?

Thanks Bert

Reply to
ashenash

- Rear main seal

- Oil pan (if it's junk)

- Oil pump (if it's > My 83 f-100 needs a flexplate replacemnet which means dropping the > tranny.

Reply to
Uncle Banas

Reply to
djdave