Fluids low from the factory.

And get this Crap!!! In regards to my post below of the low fluids and the suggestion of SUBSTANDARD FLUID. I just received in the mail what Ford calls "Customer Satisfaction Program #04B22". It seems the transmission fluid in ALL 2004 Fords with 5R55S,5R55E,5R44E, and SOME 2005 Automatic Transmissions IS SUBSTANDARD. And they are offering to put in additive to correct the problem. "A bottle of 5R55S/E & 5R44E transmission fluid additive". I don't know about you all, but I want to know what the problem with the fluid was so that I can think of correcting it myself. Did they use Mercon, and not Mercon "V". It sounds like they are only offering this "fix" until March 31 `05. Anybody who knows any more details, I would appreciate the info.

Reply to
lmnop

Sorry for the previos post below, wanted this on top so all 2004&5 owners could see. And get this Crap!!! In regards to my post below of the low fluids and the suggestion of SUBSTANDARD FLUID. I just received in the mail what Ford calls "Customer Satisfaction Program #04B22". It seems the transmission fluid in ALL 2004 Fords with 5R55S,5R55E,5R44E, and SOME 2005 Automatic Transmissions IS SUBSTANDARD. And they are offering to put in additive to correct the problem. "A bottle of 5R55S/E & 5R44E transmission fluid additive". I don't know about you all, but I want to know what the problem with the fluid was so that I can think of correcting it myself. Did they use Mercon, and not Mercon "V". It sounds like they are only offering this "fix" until March 31 `05. Anybody who knows any more details, I would appreciate the info.

Reply to
lmnop

DISREGARD operator difficulty

Reply to
lmnop

DISREGARD operator difficulty

Reply to
lmnop

HeHeHe........what a dufus

5R55S,5R55E,5R44E,
Reply to
Hairy

Reply to
lmnop

Your interest in the size of my dick is very telling. Oh, and you misspelled *you're*. H

Reply to
Hairy

Reply to
lmnop

Dew knot trussed yore spiel checker.

Like posting this and/or replying to your own post 5 times, think we get the idea?

DJ

Reply to
DJ