AQM and ATF: what's the difference?

Hi,

I saw two automatic transmission fluids in the shop: AQM and AQF. I presume some cars need one and some cars the other, but why; what is the difference between them?

Actually I have a manual and was looking to buy some fluid to use as a fuel additive because it has been recommended many times here before, that redex and others use atf as their main ingredient. For use as injector cleaner fuel additive, can I use either fluid?

TIA

Reply to
Fred

Fred expressed precisely :

A bottle of STP containing 4x treatments (four years worth, at one treatment per service) cost me

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield