Follow up on valve problem on V-10 Triton

I was asking questions about my truck which has a V-10 Triton a 1997 with 70K miles on it and one of the cylinders is low. It looks like it is a valve situation. I was wondering has anyone ever had any positive results from something that is added to the fuel or oil? I bought this stuff for $35.00 that guaranteed to clean the valves and prevent further damage to the engine. This stuff and reslone and other goo that promises the world. Every place recommends these things but I am wondering if anyone has actually had any positive experiences with this stuff or is it all just a ripoff?

Thanks

Reply to
Uriah

What's the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true.....

That said, you would probably be just wasting your money until you are sure of the problem.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo