Ford F 53 Cruise Control

I have a 1999 Ford F53 motorhome chassis and the cruise control has started acting up. When the cruise is engaged it will hold the speed for about a minute and then it gradually slows down then disengages. It cannot be reengaged without turning off the system and restarting then problem repeats itself. I cannot seem find the problem. Does anyone have a idea of repair, thank you for any suggestions.

Reply to
Dave