Cruise Control Problem

2000 Focus (134,000 miles) Great car A few days ago my cruise control stopped working normally. I can only set it by turning it on and then pressing the coast button. None of the other buttons function. The brake interrupt still works as well as the OFF and ON buttons. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.
Reply to
hocusfocus