Fuel System Leak F150

I have a Ford F150 1992 that is leaking from the fuel system. Ford Consumer Hotline reports that a recall was performed, but has no record of a date, only a dealership. Dealership has no record of performing recall. In any event, whether it was performed or not, the check valve has gone out again. To me this is a serious safety issue. NHTSA has an open investigation in regards to this recall. Has anyone been in this same situation? Ford said to contact them if it catches on fire!

Reply to
l_r_blake

Where precisely is the fuel leaking from?

Odds are, with a 15 year old truck, something has rusted out.

Reply to
aarcuda69062