Gas tank early over flow problem HELP!!

I have had 2 older pick-ups from the 70's a Chevy & now a Ford. Both have the same problem when I am filling gas it over flows way before it's filled or it chokes as if it's full. Does anyone have a solution? THANKS FOR ANY INFO!

Reply to
tunereye

Pump slower

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

or look to see if the vent pipe is plugged up(if it has one) old john

Hello, Whitelightning! You wrote on Wed, 09 Aug 2006 21:56:24 GMT:

W> Pump slower

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
ajeeperman