I bought my NASCAR F-150 new last year

DitaFuck Ronnie Lee, Usenet Liar and Blowhard whined:

Hello everybody. I bought my NASCAR F-150 new last year and I've got a >strange noise that is driving me nuts. At 3,000 miles it starting making >a loud 'metalic' knock/bang. It only happens as you are backing up

Damn. For a guy with 20+ years of experience as an auto mechanic, you don't know very much do you?

Reply to
Fred Hall