Intake manifold recommendations for 393 stroker ?

I've built a 393 stroker moter for my '82 Bronco.

Before it became a 393 it had an Edelbrock Performer and a Holley 600 cfm double pumper.

I can still use that combination on the 393, BUT I also have an Edelbrock Streetmaster intake I picked up at a swap meet. Am thinking about using the Streetmaster instead.

Anybody have any experience with this manifold ???

Reply to
badmoon9031