Maintenance How-To manual for 2001 Ford Ranger

What is the best repair and periodic maintenance manual for a 2001 Ford Ranger? Where may I buy one? What is the approximate cost?

TIA

Reply to
1_Patriotic Guy

Try eBay for a complete Shop Manual. I paid $40 for a complete set for my

Reply to
jor

The multi-volume Ford Shop Manuals are $100+ new, and not worth it for maintenance help because they are loaded with non-applicable stuff for all models. The Haynes manual might be better for your purposes. Car parts places sell them for $10 or so.

Caveat

Reply to
Caveat