Major decision time

I am stuck between deciding on an F150 and F250. Both will havethe 5.4 motor. Can any of you tell me what the differences between both are?( besides the obcious ones like body panels and carrying cap) I am primarily asking about: Vehicle curb weight, performance differences in mileage, pickup, acceleration, etc Roominess difference in the passenger compartment (headroom etc.) Standard Tire/rim sizes Braking system suspension differences

Any other info you may have to offer would be great. Thanks

Reply to
No way to stop me now

I just stuck my butt in a F250. LOVED IT!! Now my focus is on the 250's. Go ahead...talk me out of it now!

Reply to
No way to stop me now

How long are you gonna keep the truck?? If long term, look into the price of replacement brake parts, u-joints and the difference in labor for the heavier truck. The heavier duty truck carries a larger price tag when it comes time to repair it.

Denny

Reply to
Denny