Manifolds 4 p/u question

I have a '71 f100 with a FE 390. I plan on getting a new exaust system and though I should get some better flowing manifolds while I'm at it. Can anyone recommend a set of iron manifolds that would fit my truck? I want to steer clear of headers with thier noise, heat and maintenence hassles.

Reply to
Mark

Ford made a cast iron "header" for the 427 that should work, may be hard to find though.

Reply to
JSMMV