New 2004 F150. How are they selling?

Ads for them are everywhere. Wonder how the 2004 F150s are selling. Is there a site that tells? Any guess on when rebates will arrive? Anybody have one yet?

Reply to
Ron

I have one that I bought 12 days ago. The price was marked down a little more than $3100 from MSRP.

It is an extended cab Lariat edition 4x4 and is even better than I had hoped for.

Reply to
Mark Jones

I drive by a dealer on the way to work and last Thursday they were taking two off the hauler and when I drove by on Friday they were both gone. They could have been pre-orders but that is quick.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry P

The ones at the dealer here have been sitting for nearly a month and I rarely see one on the road.

I like my 2003 better.

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

If I had purchased a 2003, it would have been an F-250. The previous F-150 wasn't powerful enough for me.

Reply to
Mark Jones

Is this the same truck that is in Toby Keith's video (who's your daddy)? I have seen some pics but they didn't show the truck well. And the ford dealer here don't carry them on the lots.

Reply to
bubba in italy